Reset Reset

This is moving in ways that causes the mind to wander in memory and beyond. Awesome track.

Transitionary Jazz Transitionary Jazz

this is interesting ive always wanted to learn how to make a jazz track and mix it up with other beats. hey check out my beats if you have time.

Scrotaculous responds:

Glad it inspired you. You have some mad skills.

Remix of 'Universe City' Remix of 'Universe City'

This is an awesome put together of the beats and has a great follow up of timing nice work on this one. hey you should check out my work when ever you get the chance. let me know what you think thanks.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

This is awesome

Fallen Angel Act 1 (SA3) Fallen Angel Act 1 (SA3)

This sounds like an ultimate battle with Eggman. cool. hey check out my work whenever you get the chance thanks.

Sick Ass Beat (WIP) Sick Ass Beat (WIP)

The way the beat is but together is interesting and was that an acid you used too? awesome. Hey when ever you get the chance check out my work let me know what ya think.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks mate. :)

And yep; acid was thrown in. a v cool sound xD

We're completely changing a few things, making an ending etc etc..

For sure I'll check some stuff out, always enjoy fresh tunes. :)

Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT

some of these songs reminds me of toonami a bit especially the first one

Desert Storm Desert Storm

I find this interesting. it has a sort of unique vibe to it . it sounds like a kinda of flow that causes you to look into your past or travel memory lane or something. or it could just be me lol great song. Hey if you get the chance check out some of my work and let me know what you think. thanks.